All Because Two People Fell In Love...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Daddy Is Coming Home!!!! Where are all of you?

Yeah!!!!! Jason is coming home tomorrow and Shawn and I couldn't be more excited. It has been a long week with Jason gone to Portland, but Shawn and I made it. As you all know, Shawn is stuck to Jason like glue so it was fun to have a little bit of Mommy and Shawn time, but man do we miss Daddy. It is just not the same without him.

Last night Shawn told me, "I will go to big bed when Daddy come home from work." I thought to myself, oh my it is going to be a long night. He did go to sleep but the first thing he said this morning was, "I want to lay wis Daddy!" He had to settle for Daddy's pillow while watching cartoons. We missed him terribly and are so happy he is coming home tomorrow.

I'm keeping my thoughts short today, but I want to know where all of your updates are. It was you who convinced me to start blogging. Everyday, I get on to see all of your updates and still none. Please don't leave me hanging anymore. I miss you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Look for new posts over the weekend. I am constantly surprised how little time I have when I get home. Thankfully I have a training this morning so I got lots lot time to not pay attention

    ReplyDelete