All Because Two People Fell In Love...

Sunday, February 14, 2010




We just returned home from a much needed break at my brother's house. As we are both 1st time parents this year, Jason and I spent Valentines Day weekend with Zach and Nicole along with our handsome boys Shawn and Luke.


I can not believe how much Luke has grown. He is so handsome and has the greatest smile ever. I don't think Shawn knows what to think of him or do with him and all I want for him to do is love on him. We were able to manipulate to get a couple of posed pictures but Shawn quickly said, "I'm done!" as he pushed Luke away. I think it is more that his busy body can not sit still for more than 2 minutes.


None the less, we had a great Valentine dinner, and are so happy that we were able to spend time with The Corbell Crew.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time as well. I'm still impressed we were able to get both boys to sit still long enough for a picture! Shawn was great with Luke and so sweet towards him. I think as Luke gets bigger and more interactive then Shawn will start to show more interest in him. I cantbelieve how big and smart Shawn is...he is constantly cracking me up! Thanks for coming and we can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete